IMPATIENS NEW GUINEA BALI HAI LILAC
Impatiens Bali Hay Lilac is a New Guinea Impatiens with luxurious, tropical foliage and large flowers.
- Growing Tip: Maintain a moist soil.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 25-35cm, 30cm apart. 9 New Guinea Impatiens will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 6 weeks after planting during the warmer months.
- Flowering Time: Summer, Autumn
- Uses: Forms fabulous borders and colour en masse, also very attractive in large pots or hanging baskets.