IMPATIENS NEW GUINEA BALI HAI MIX
Impatiens Bali Hai Mix is a New Guinea Impatiens with luxurious, tropical foliage and large flowers in a mix of white, lavender and lilac shades.
- Growing Tip: Maintain a moist soil.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 25-35cm, 30cm apart. 9 New Guinea Impatiens will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIX
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Position: Full Sun, Part Shade
- Flowering: Approx. 6 weeks after planting during the warmer months
- Flowering Time: Summer, Autumn
- Uses: Forms fabulous borders and massed colour. Also makes a very attractive addition to large pots or hanging baskets.