IMPATIENS WHITE RUFFLES DOUBLE FLOWER
Impatiens Double Flowered White Ruffles have semi double and double rose like flowers in rich shades.
- Growing Tip: If planted closely and in shade Impatiens will grow taller than in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun to near full shade
- Height / Spacing: 30-60cm, 30-50cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: WHITE
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 6 weeks after planting during the warmer months.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Ruffles is especially good for pots and hanging baskets where the unique double blooms can be admired.