KALE WINTER WONDER
A mix of colourful, edible kales to brighten up the garden and your plate. Bred for super eating quality, these plants are also grown for their stunning ornamenal appeal. Kale is extremely nutritious and a good source fibre, folate and vitamins A, C, K.
- Growing Tip: For the best and brightest colours and textures, plant Kale Winter Wonder in a position that receives a few hours of sunshine each day. The more intense colours will develop during the coolest weather.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: Plant 3045cm apart or 3 seedlings to a 30cm pot.
- Lifespan: Annual
- COLOUR: Mix
- Planting Time: Autumn, winter.
- Harvest Time: Autumn, winter, spring.
- Range: Eziplanter 6 pack