This ornamental (non-edible) kale has multicoloured leaves forming a textured rosette like an open cabbage.
- Growing Tip: Plant in rich, well-composted soils. Performs best in cooler climates, but is heat tolerant.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 10cm, 30cm apart. 9 Kale will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: Use as a foliage plant.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Plant groups of Kale fto add colour and interest to the garden. Also makes an excellent container specimen.