Lambs Ears is a traditional garden favourite valued for its charming soft silvery-grey foliage that provides an outstanding colour contrast in a range of situations. A subtle flowering display adds an extra dimension to the summer garden.
- Growing Tip: This hardy perennial is easy to grow and requires little ongoing maintenance. Tolerates frost and periods of dryness.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 35-40cm, 50cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour: SILVER
- Planting Time: Year round.
- Flowering Time: Summer.
- Uses: Foliage feature for borders, cottage gardens, containers.