Larkspur Mixed Colours is an annual with tall upright spikes of flowers and delicate feathery foliage.
- Growing Tip: Once established Larkspur will flower throughout Spring and Summer.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 5-100cm, 25-30cm apart. 9-16 Larkspurs plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Summer and Autumn
- Flowering: 10-12 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Create background colour or a stunning massed display. Larkspurs make excellent cut flowers.