LAURENTIA BLUE STAR
Laurentia axillaris hybrid
Laurentia Blue Star produces a mass of very pretty star-shaped blooms above mounded foliage. A perennial that is frequently treated as an annual, this lovely and hardy plant will flower throughout the warmer months.
- Growing Tip: Avoid over-watering.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 20-30cm, 30cm apart. 9 Laurentia plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: Blue
- Planting Time: Early Spring,Summer
- Flowering: 12-14 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Ideal for softening the edges of borders, paths and retaining walls.