LAURENTIA PINK STAR
Laurentia axillaris hybrid
Laurentia Pink Star produces a mass of very pretty star shaped blooms above soft mounded foliage ideally suited to softening rockeries, borders and path edges.
Otherwise known as Isotoma, Laurentia is a perennial that is often treated as an annual. It is a pretty and hardy plant originating from Australia that will flower throughout the warmer months.
Plant Laurentia Pink Star along with last year’s most popular seedling release Laurentia Blue Star in sunny garden beds, borders, rockeries and embankments, pots, window boxes or hanging baskets.
- Growing Tip: Avoid over-watering.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 20-30cm, 30cm apart. 9 Laurentia plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Planting Time: Early Spring through Summer
- Flowering: 12-14 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Ideal for softening the edges of borders, paths and retaining walls.