LAVENDER BIG BLUE
Lavender Big Blue is hardy and highly attractive; a compact and bushy variety that is very free flowering. The large, deeply hued spikes, which appear throughout the warmer months from the very first year of growth, are attractive to bees and butterflies. The flowers and the fine silver –gray foliage are highly aromatic.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well drained soil.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 40cm approx., 30-40cm.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour: Blue / Purple
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer
- Uses: Garden beds, borders, large pots, cut flowers.