Lavender Hidcote is a popular perennial with scented foliage and flowers. 'Hidcote' boasts rich purple flowers on a medium sized plant.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well drained soil.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 60cm, plant 40cm apart. 4-6 Hidcote Lavenders will cover square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Flowering: Varies according to local conditions
- Flowering Time: Once established Lavender will flower in profusion over the warmer months
- Uses: A popular border, hedging or pot plant. A useful plant in hot and sunny areas.