Lavender Munstead is a popular perennial with scented foliage and flowers. 'Munstead' boasts rich purple flowers on a medium plant.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well drained soil. Once established Lavender will flower in profusion over the warmer months.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 60m, 60-80cm apart. 1-2 Munstead Lavenders will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Flowering: Varies according to local conditions
- Flowering Time: Once established Lavender will flower in profusion over the warmer months
- Uses: A popular border, hedging or pot plant. A useful plant in hot and sunny areas.