An easy to grow tropical clump-forming perennial with long leaves and small flowers appearing in late summer. Suited to large pots and garden beds.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a warm, sheltered position. Tolerates a range of well-drained fertile soils. Protect from frost.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 60-90cm, 60-90cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Infuse leaves for a refreshing tea reputed to relieve minor fevers. Ideal for Middle Eastern and Asian meat and fish dishes.
- Companion Planting: Lemon scented plants may deter garden pests.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Cut & Cook Herbs 200mm pots