A semi-deciduous perennial shrub with long, lemon-scented leaves and scented flowers in summer.
- Growing Tip: Plant in moist, well-drained soil in a sheltered garden position. Tolerates periods of dryness.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 2m, 1m
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Ideal for making the occasional cup of refreshing tea. Imparts a lemon flavour chicken and fish dishes, desserts and salad dressings. Add dried leaves to potpourri.
- Companion Planting: Lemon scented plants reputed to repel flying pests including mosquitoes.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm