An annual non-heart forming lettuce that may be harvested leaf by leaf over a longer period than other varieties.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well-drained position. Protect from strong summer heat. Water and fertilise regularly for healthy growth.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 15-20cm, 25cm.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Use: Pick leaves as required for salads, sandwiches or as a garnish.
- Companion Planting: Plant with carrots, strawberries, radishes and onions.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm