Extremely attractive, long-flowering cultivar that produces masses of blooms in the first year of growth. Blooms appear from spring through to autumn above a rosette of succulent-like foliage. Available in a range of colours including pastel pink, salmon, orange, yellow and white.
- Growing Tip: Tolerates both hot, dry conditions and cooler temperatures. Requires a well-drained soil. May be grown as annual in some regions. It is also suitable for indoor display for short periods of time.
- Height / Spacing: 15-20cm, 15-20cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Available Pot Sizes: 130mm
- Available: Autumn, Spring, Summer
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Colour: Mix