LIVINGSTONE DAISY MIXED
Livingstone Daisy Mixed Colours is a succulent annual with a low spreading habit. Colourful daisy like flowers feature a contrasting pale central zone. Flowers open with the sun and close in cloudy conditions.
- Growing Tip: Tolerates coastal conditions, poor soils and periods of dryness.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 1+M1020-15cm, 20-25cm apart. 16-25 Livingstone daisies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter
- Flowering: 4-6 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Late Winter to Summer
- Uses: A colourful groundcover in garden beds, or allow to drape over retaining walls, rocks or in large pots or hanging baskets.