LOBELIA COMPACT ROSE
Lobelia Compact Rose is an annual with a neat bush habit and pretty flowers with some unique and attractive colourings.
- Growing Tip: Maintain moisture in dry weather.
- Position: Full sun to semi shade
- Height / Spacing: 10-15cm, 15cm apart. 36 Lobelia plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: RED
- Planting Time: All year
- Flowering: Approx. 6 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: All year
- Uses: Create colourful borders, mass plantings or pots and container plantings including hanging baskets.