LOBELIA SPECIOSA BURGUNDY
Lobelia X speciosa
This stately perennial produces many upright spikes of beautiful blue flowers that appear in summer and early autumn. Spikes may be harvested as cut flowers when 4-6 individual blooms are open on the spike.
- Growing Tip: Plant in moist, fertile, well-drained soil and water regularly.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 60cm approx., 50cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour: RED
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer
- Flowering Time: Summer and Autumn.
- Uses: Garden beds, borders, large pots and mixed container displays.