LOBELIA STRING OF PEARLS
Lobelia String of Pearls is an annual wit a cascading habit and flowers in a pretty mix of pink, white and blue shades.
- Growing Tip: Maintain moisture in dry weather.
- Position: Full sun to semi shade
- Height / Spacing: 10-15cm, 15cm apart. 36 Lobelia plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: All year
- Flowering: Approx. 6 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: All year
- Uses: Create hanging baskets and large containers of colour with foliage and flowers spilling over the edge.