LUPINS RUSSELL MIXED
Russell lupins are a stately perennial best suited to cooler climates. Most flower spires are blue and lavender with occasional pink, red and white.
- Growing Tip:
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 90cm, 75cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: Varies according to local conditions
- Flowering Time: Late Spring to mid-Summer with a greater abundance in the second year.
- Uses: Create a stunning display of tall flower spires suitable for perennial borders, bedding and background planting.