MADEIRA™ BLUSH DOUBLE
Madeira™ Blush Double produces masses of pretty pink double flowers and is a hardy garden performer. When flowering is finished, prune lightly for best results.
- Growing Tip: Masses of flowers in spring and autumn in most zones. Blooming may continue through the winter in warmer climates.When flowering is finished, prune lightly for best results.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 40cm approx., 75cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet, Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Spring, Autumn
- Flowering: 7-10 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Varies according to local conditions
- Uses: Great for use as a border along driveways, or when planted in groups of a splash of colour in the garden. An ideal patio pot option.