MADEIRA™ PINK SINGLE
Madeira™ Pink Single produces a profusion of single flowers with rose petals and yellow centres on neat, compact plants.
- Growing Tip: Masses of flowers in spring and autumn in most zones. Blooming may continue through the winter in warmer climates.When flowering is finished, prune lightly for best results.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 75cm high, 75cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Spring, Autumn
- Flowering: 7-10 weeks from planting
- Flowering Time: Varies according to local conditions
- Uses: An excellent border plant for garden beds or makes a pretty pot display. Highly floriferous and long-flowering, Madeira Daisies are ideal for fast-growing informal hedges and need little water once established.