MADEIRA™ VIOLET SINGLE
Madeira™ Violet Single produces masses of flowers for months at a time. The violet-pink petals surround yellow centres. Once flowers are finished, prune lightly for best results.
- Growing Tip: Masses of flowers in spring and autumn in most zones. Blooming may continue through the winter in warmer climates.When flowering is finished, prune lightly for best results.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 40cm approx, 75cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet, Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Spring, Autumn
- Flowering: 7-10 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Varies according to local conditions
- Uses: Great for use a border along driveways, or when planted in groups for a splash of colour in the garden.