MADEIRA™ WHITE DOUBLE
Madeira™ White Double produces a profusion of double flowers with white petals and yellow centres.
- Growing Tip: Masses of flowers in spring and autumn in most zones. Blooming may continue through the winter in warmer climates.When flowering is finished, prune lightly for best results.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 75cm high, 75cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet, Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour: WHITE
- Planting Time: Spring, Autumn
- Flowering: 7-10 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Varies according to local conditions
- Uses: An excellent border plant for garden beds or makes a pretty pot display. Ideal selection for a fast growing, informal hedge. Requires little water once established and flowers over an extended period.