MADEIRA™ YELLOW SINGLE
Madeira™ Yellow Single produces cream coloured daisy-like flowers with yellow centres.
- Growing Tip: Masses of flowers in spring and autumn in most zones. Blooming may continue through the winter in warmer climates.When flowering is finished, prune lightly for best results.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 75cm high, 75cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code D Punnet
- Colour: YELLOW
- Planting Time: Spring, Autumn
- Flowering: 7-10 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Varies according to local conditions
- Uses: An excellent border plant for garden beds and makes a pretty pot display. Ideal plant selection for a fast-growing, informal hedge. Low water user once established. Floriferous and long flowering variety.