Marigold Champagne is a unique and popular variety with large cream flowers on a medium plant.
- Growing Tip: Plant in rich, well-drained soil. Protect from frost.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 40-50cm, 25-30cm apart. 9-16 Marigolds will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: WHITE
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 10 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Middle to background colour or in large tubs and containers.