MARIGOLD FRENCH FLAME
Marigold French Flame is a compact annual with a uniform, bushy habit. The large flowers of this vigorous Marigold feature distinctive mahogany coloured petals edged with a vibrant yellow.
- Growing Tip: Plant in rich, well-drained soil. Protect from frost.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 25-30cm, 15-20cm apart. 25 Marigolds will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer