Perennial herb featuring attractive and beautifully scented foliage.
- Growing Tip: Requires a moist position with good drainage. Tip prune regularly to promote new growth. Best grown in pots to limit spread.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 60-90cm, 30-60cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Add leaves to meat, pork and fish dishes, summer drinks. Add dried foliage to potpourri.
- Companion Planting: Mints are said to repel aphids, moths, ants and mice. Attracts pollinating bees.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm