Hardy perennial that is easy to grow with fragrant foliage. Small white flowers appear during the warmer months.
- Growing Tip: Requires a moist position with good drainage. Tip prune regularly to promote new growth. Best grown in pots to limit spread.
- Position: Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 40cm, 30cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Companion Planting: Mints are said to repel aphids, moths, ants and mice. Attracts pollinating bees.
- Use: Add to vegetables, roast lamb, curries and sauces. Add leaves to summer drinks or to make an occasional cup of refreshing tea. View Tomato and Feta Fritatta recipe
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm