Spreading perennial with a peppery flavour also known as Vietnamese Coriander. Suits pots and a range of garden positions.
- Growing Tip: Tip prune regularly to promote fresh growth. Best grown in pots to limit spread. Requires a moist position with good drainage.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 80cm, 40cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Add young leaves to Laksa dishes, rice paper rolls, curries and Thai salads.
- Companion Planting: Mints are said to repel aphids, moths, ants and mice. Attracts pollinating bees.Comap
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm