Brassica rapa var. nipposinica
Mizuna Combo is a mix of green and deep red leaves that have frilly edges and a mild flavour. Mizuna is an easy to grow oriental vegetable that may be harvested leaf by leaf for continous cropping. It is best enjoyed while leaves are young and tender.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well-drained position. Keep soil moist in dry weather. Protect from snails.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 10-15cm apart
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time:: All year.
- Harvest:: 4-8 weeks
- Use:: Harvest leaves when young and add to baby Mustard Red to create your own gourmet salad mix.
- Range: Code B Punnet