Nasturtium Mixed Colours is a hardy annual with a spreading habit and bright blend of single and double flowers.
- Growing Tip: Once established keep on the dry side.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 20-30cm, 30-40cm apart. 5-9 Nasturtiums will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 8 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer
- Uses: A useful groundcover or create pots and hanging baskets of cascading colour. Nasturtium flowers and foliage can be added to salads.