NEMESIA COMPACT MIXED
Nemesia Compact Mixed has a mounding habit and funnel shaped flowers are produced in a range of colours including orange, hot pink, red, yellow and cream.
- Growing Tip:
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 25-30cm, 25-30cm apart. 9-16 Nemesias will cover square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: 8-10 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Winter and Spring
- Uses: Perfect to add colour to garden borders and in pots on verandas.