Hardy perennial ground cover that forms a mat of grey-green leaves with pink, purple or white flowers appearing in spring and summer. Suits medium-large pots and garden beds.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well-drained position. Tolerates periods of dryness. Tip prune to promote new growth.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 45-60cm, 45-60cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Add leaves to salads and lamb, pork, pasta, pizza and tomato-based dishes.
- Companion Planting: Reputed to enhance the growth of beans and deter insects from cabbages.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm