Osteospermum 3D flowers stay open all day and all night for a super showy display. Commonly known as African Daisies, Osteospermum are available in a wide range of colours.
- Growing Tip: Extremely easy to grow and maintain. Prune back in late summer after flowering to encourage fresh flowers and new growth.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30 - 40cm, 45 - 60cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: 150mm pots
- Colour: Purple, Silver, Lemon, Berry, Coral
- Available: Winter, early Spring
- Flowering Time: Late Winter, Spring, Autumn
- Uses: Outstanding displays in garden beds, borders and pots.