OSTEOSPERMUM SIDE SHOW SERIES
Osteospermum x hybrida
Compact, heat tolerant plants with good branching and an impressively long flowering window. Sold in a range bright and beautiful colours.
These are early blooming Osteospermum that grow into easy care plants.
Availability of individual colours may vary between States and Territories.
- Growing Tip: Osteospermum tolerate a wide range of conditions and are suitable for planting in pots and garden beds. Look spectactular in massed displays
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20-35cm, 30-40cm apart
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: 150mm pots
- Available: Late Winter, Spring
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Colour: Mix