Viola x wittrockiana
Pansy Chianti is a rich and spicy blend from creamy smooth caramel, through bronzed chocolates to full bodied rose.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm high, 15-20cm apart. 25 Pansies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring
- Uses: Pansies make a superb massed display in garden beds, or feature in pots or window boxes.