PANSY CUTIE CAT FELIX
Viola x wittrockiana
Pansy Cutie Cat Felix is an enchanting mix of pansies producing large flowers. Featuring margins of purple to rose-pink & light coloured centres with distinctive whiskers
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms. Protect Pansies from intense summer heat.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 20cm apart. 25 Pansies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring
- Uses: Cutie Cat Pansies make a superb massed display in garden beds or feature their flowers in pots or window boxes.