PANSY CUTIE CAT SAPPHIRE
Viola x wittrockiana
Pansy Cutie Cat Sapphire is an enchanting pansy producing large flowers. Soft lemon to white petals are bordered by an edge of lavender-purple.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms. Protect Pansies from intense summer heat.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 20cm apart. 25 Pansies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Uses: Cutie Cat Pansies make a superb massed display in garden beds or feature their flowers in pots or window boxes.
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring