PANSY CUTIE CAT VIOLET
Viola x wittrockiana
Medium-large flowers with distinctive whisker markings. Blooms appear in a spectrum of shades from deep violet and yellow to soft pearly white with pretty lilac margins.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms. Protect Pansies from intense summer heat.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 20cm apart. 25 pansies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring
- Uses: Massed displays in garden beds or feature in pots, hanging baskets and window boxes.