PANSY LARGE SCARLET RED
Viola x wittrockiana
Pansy Large Flowered Scarlet Red is a superbly bred pansy with a consistent, compact habit and huge, brightly coloured flowers.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms. Protect Pansies from intense summer heat.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 15-20cm apart. 25 Pansies will cove r square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: RED
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring
- Uses: Brighten balconies and verandas with pots, containers or hanging baskets. Add colour to borders or mass plant for a wonderful effect.