PANSY NORTHERN LIGHTS
Viola wittrockiana F1
Pansy Northern Lights has creamy white mid-sized flowers with pink to lavender tones painted around the outer petals and centre whiskers. This pansy is named for the Northern Lights because the intensity of the flower colour and patterns change with the seasons with the most striking effects apparent during the cooler months.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms. Protect pansies from intense summer heat.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 10-15cm, 20-25cm apart. 16-25 pansies will cover a square metre
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet, Eziplanter 6 pack
- Weeks to Flower:: 5-7 weeks
- Use:: Use to brighten balconies and verandahs with pots, containers or hanging baskets. Add colour to borders or mass plant for a wonderful effect.
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time:: Autumn, Winter,Spring
- Flowering Time:: Autumn to late Spring