PANSY PRETTY IN PINK
Viola wittrockiana F1
Pansy Pretty In Pink is a superbly bred pansy with a consistent, compact habit and large flowers in a variety of pretty pink and mauve shades.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to promote fresh blooms. Protect during hot weather.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 20cm apart. 25 Pansies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Weeks to Flower:: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Use:: Pansies make a superb mixed display in garden beds or feature their flowers in pots, urns, hanging baskets or window boxes.
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time:: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering Time:: Autumn to late Spring.