PANSY PRETTY POSY
Viola x wittrockiana
Create your own scented bouquets with Australia's first long stem posy pansy. Perfect for picking with long, sturdy stems and beautiful, fragrant ruffled blooms.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms. Protect Pansies from intense summer heat.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 25-30cm high, 15-20cm apart. 25 Pansies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring
- Uses: The sumptuous colours and patterns of this remarkable pansy make an unforgettable display in massed garden bed displays, pots, window boxes and hanging baskets. Picked flowers last for about a week in a vase and are gently fragrant.