PANSY PURPLE LACE
Viola x wittrockiana F1
Pansy Purple Lace has deep velvety purple flowers each trimmed with an elegant lacy white border. The blooms reach up to tcm across and are held above neat, mounded foliage.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms. Protect Pansies from intense summer heat.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 15-20cm, 15-20cm apart. 25 pansies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Weeks to Flower: 5-6 weeks after planting.
- Use: Pansies make a superb mixed display in garden beds or feature their flowers in pots, urns, hanging baskets or window boxes.
- Colour: PURPLE
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring