PANSY RAINBOW RUFFLE
Viola x wittrockiana
Produces mid-sized flowers with delightful facial markings and gorgeous ruffled petals in shades ranging from soft cream through to yellow and antique rose and lilac.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms. Protect Pansies from intense summer heat.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 20cm apart. 25 pansies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring
- Uses: Superb in massed displays in garden beds. Feature in pots, hanging baskets, window boxes.