PANSY SPREADING ROSE SHADES
Viola x wittrockiana
Pansy Spreading Rose Shades has large faced flowers and an extremely well-branched and trailing habit. The flower colours of this magnificent trailing pansy will develop and change along with the prevailing weather conditions.
- Growing Tip: Rose Shades is highly floriferous and ideal for use as a ground cover or for display in hanging baskets or containers. Remove spent flowers to promote fresh blooms. Plant 45cm apart for dense coverage in a garden bed.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20-25cm, 45-60cm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Autumn, winter, spring
- Flowering Time: Autumn, winter, spring
- Weeks to Flower: 6-8 weeks after planting.