PANSY WILD SILK
Viola x wittrockiana
Pansy Wild Silk is a superbly bred Pansy with a consistent, compact habit and pretty flowers in shades and variation of blue, rose and white.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms. Protect Pansies from intense summer heat.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 15-20cm apart. 25 Pansies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn, Winter, Spring
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Autumn to late Spring
- Uses: Brighten balconies and verandas with pots, containers or hanging baskets. Add colour to borders or mass plant for a wonderful effect.