PARSLEY CURLY / TRIPLE CURLED
Parsley Triple Curled is a flavoursome parsley with decorative, curly, green leaves, which can be grown year round.
- Growing Tip: Harvest the leaves regularly from the outside of the clump. Plant along the edges of a herb garden or vegetable garden.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 25-30cm apart
- Lifespan: Biennial
- Companion Planting: Grow with roses, chives and tomatoes. Said to repel aphids and attract ladybirds.
- Use: Add to sauces, salads, stuffing and cooked dishes.
- Recipe Idea: View Scallop Linguine recipe
- Recipe Idea: View Tabouleh recipe
- Range: Code B Punnet, 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm